OFFICE UPDATE – COVID-19
In light of the recent change to level 2 – We will be working both remotely and in the office. However there will be no drop-in service available. We will still be able to address your queries and issues over the phone, by email, through Facebook and by appointment.
Please follow the following guidelines to keep safe and well in these challenging times:
• If you’re unwell, stay home.
• We are open to clients who have appointments only. If you are able to phone us please consider doing so instead of coming into the office.
• Following the physical distancing guidelines
• Sanitise your hands upon entering Christchurch Community House.
• Prior to your scheduled appointment at BAS please sign in using the register at the entrance of Christchurch Community House. This register will only be used to assist in the event contact tracing is required.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time, and wish to keep everyone as safe as possible. Any further updates will be posted here and on our Facebook page.
If you are wishing to seek any guidance on the COVID-19 situation we would recommend referring to the Ministry of Health website, or calling Healthline on 0800 358 545.
Contact us on:
Phone: (03) 379 8787 or (03) 377 3560
Cellphone: 028 415 5942
Find us at:
Christchurch Community House, 301 Tuam St, Christchurch Central 8011
9.30 am — 2.30 pm Monday to Thursday
9:30 am −2.00 pm Friday
Funding and Administrative Contact: